CSGO Brokenfang is now LIVE, the most anticipated update of 2020. There have been major changes to the game, including the addition of 7 new maps, 10 new agents and 2 new game modes.
CSGO Operation Brokenfang is available to play by purchasing the operation pass for $15 USD. Players can easily make their investment back with the in game agent, skin and item drops. The operation is live until April 30 2021. Each week players will be able to play new missions that have different amounts of stars available.
Earning stars will level up your operation coin from bronze, silver, gold to diamond, and stars can also be used to spend on opening cases or obtaining weapon skins, graffitis, agent skins, badges and stickers.
Ancient is the newest addition to the competitive map pool, taking on a very similar look and feel to the popular CS 1.6 map Aztec. Since Aztec has been removed from the CSGO map pool, players have been missing the nostalgic map design. Ancient is a map set in the jungle among stone pyramids and pillars.
Here is the Operation Announcement tweet by CSGO.
CSGO Brokenfang New Agent Skins
Players can access the operation through the operation Brokenfang pass. Once you have the pass, you will have access to all the new features of the operation. Players can acquire stars from missions that can be used to open cases, purchase agents, purchase graffitis & stickers and choose a random skin from the new weapon collections.
Check out these NEW CSGO articles:
Top 10 CSGO Best Aim Training Maps For 2021
Don’t Talking Please CSGO 1 Simple Bind
The new operation includes 20 new custom player agent skins that can be purchased at a random selection in each tier of agent. Each agent tier costs more stars. The tiers are distinguished, exceptional, superior and master, in that order. Master being the most expensive star cost and distinguished being the cheapest. A lot of players complain about agent visibility issues during competitive play, but these agents seem to have been optimized for that.
Here are the new agents:
- SWAT | Cmdr. Mae ‘Dead Cold’ Jamison F
- SWAT | 1st Lieutenant Farlow F
- SWAT | Sergeant Bombson
- SWAT | John ‘Van Healen’ Kask
- SWAT | Chem-Haz Specialist
- SWAT | Bio-Haz Specialist
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Miami Darryl
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Loudmoth Darryl
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Darryl Royale
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Silent Darryl
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Skullhead Darryl
- The Professionals | Sir Bloody Safecracker Voltzmann
- The Professionals | Number K
- The Professionals | Little Kev
- The Professionals | Getaway Sally
- The Professionals | Street Soldier
- Sabre | Rezan the Redshirt
- Sabre Footsoldier | Dragomir
- TACP Cavalry | ‘Two Times’ McCoy
- NSWC SEAL | ‘Blueberries’ Buckshot