How to Connect AirPods to Toshiba Laptop
1. Hold down the pairing button on your AirPods case until it flashes.
2. Go to ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices’, select Add Bluetooth device, and choose your AirPods from the list of nearby devices.
3. After a few seconds your pairing should be complete.
The best way to connect your Toshiba laptop to your AirPods is by pairing your device not too early and not too late.
Suggested – How to connect AirPods to Acer laptop
How To Connect AirPods To Toshiba Laptop
Most people find it a lot easier to connect their AirPods to their phone or tablet but not to their Toshiba laptop. You can watch the video above or read the steps below to find out how to connect your AirPods.
AirPods are optimized to connect to those products easier than Toshiba products which is why you must be a little more patient when connecting to a laptop.
Step 1: Search Windows For Bluetooth Settings
- Click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner or use the search bar.
- Search for Bluetooth settings
- Select Bluetooth & other devices
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth by activating the toggle.
Step 3: Select Add Bluetooth Or Other Device
- Click on the Add Bluetooth or other device button at the top of the screen.
Step 4: Select Bluetooth Option
- Make sure your AirPods are inside the case and are charged.
- Open the lid on your AirPods case.
- Hold down the pairing button located on the back of the case until the light flashes to activate pairing mode.
- Then select the Bluetooth option while your device is in pairing mode.
Step 5: Select Your AirPods From Nearby Devices
- Select your device from the list of nearby devices.
- Make sure you do step 5 within 30 seconds of completing step 4 to ensure your device is found on the list.
- Sometimes it can take a few minutes for your AirPods to be discovered by your Toshiba laptop.
AirPods Connected But No Sound
If this is happening to you then make sure that Bluetooth is switched off on your other connected devices such as your phone. Sometimes they wont connect if they are already connected to another device.
Another reason could be that your volume is too low and you need to turn it up.
How To Disconnect AirPods From Toshiba Laptop
To disconnect your earbuds from your laptop do the following:
- Go to ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices.’
- Select the toggle to OFF
- or select your device from the list of Audio devices below
- You can press remove this device. If you do this then your laptop will no longer instantly connect to your earbuds when you start it up.
- You can press disconnect it will temporarily disconnect the Bluetooth connection from your earbuds until you reconnect them or restart your laptop.
AirPods Still Not Connecting To Toshiba Laptop
If you are still having trouble with your Bluetooth connection on your laptop then here are some solutions.
Your Laptop Does Not Have Bluetooth
You should first go over the easiest methods to fix this which are check for a Bluetooth connection and making sure your earbuds are charged.
Not all laptops come with Bluetooth capability. To check, go to ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices’ and try to set the toggle to on.
If you can’t, then chances are you do not have the capability and need to buy a dongle.
There Is A Glitch With Your Connection
Sometimes your Bluetooth connection can get glitched and that is the reason why your device won’t connect.
This often happens if you pair and unpair too many times.
Here is how to reset your computer to fix the pairing issue:
- Turn off your computer
- Turn off your computer power point at the wall
- Unplug your power cable
- Reconnect everything and start your computer.
Outdated Bluetooth Driver
Here is how to update your drivers:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Going to device manager by using windows search
- Select the Bluetooth option in the list and open the dropdown
- Right click on the first driver within the dropdown and select uninstall.
- Restart your Toshiba laptop and your Bluetooth driver will be instantly redownloaded from the internet.
Your AirPods Are Not Charged
Make sure your AirPods are charged and in the case with the lid open.
Pairing your AirPods to your laptop can be hit or miss, but if you follow these steps correctly then you should have no problem.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Toshiba laptop?
Go to ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices’, and make sure the Bluetooth toggle is on. Press Add a Bluetooth device and hold down the pairing button on your headphones. Select your device from the list to connect.
Where is the Bluetooth in Toshiba laptop?
The Bluetooth settings on Toshiba are in ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices.’
How do I know if my Toshiba laptop has Bluetooth?
To know if your Toshiba laptop has Bluetooth, click ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices’ and switch the toggle to on. If you can’t switch the toggle to on then you most likely do not have Bluetooth.